|Misc BB Firsts|
|Add a Misc BB First|
|About the Chronology|
|Tom Altherr Dedication|
|Add a Chronology Entry|
Cricket Flourishes at Haverford College PA
|Immediacy of Report|
|Age of Players|
"The College was closed in 1845. When it reopened in 1848, cricket sprang up again under the leadership of an English tutor in Dr. Lyons' school nearby. Two cricket clubs, the Delian and the Lycaean, were formed, and then a third the Dorian."
John Lester, A Century of Philadelphia Cricket [UPenn Press, Philadelphia, 1951], page 11. Lester does not provide a source.
|Comment||Edit with form to add a comment|
|Query||Edit with form to add a query|
|Has Supplemental Text|
<comments voting="Plus" />