Jump to navigation Jump to search
Stories About Important and Interesting Digs
- Randall Brown's Find of the Wheaton Account -- Before the Knickerbockers by Randall Brown
- Sam Marchiano and the 1755 Bray Diary Find by Protoball Functionary
- Tom Altherr Contemplates His Favorite Finds by Tom Altherr
- "I did exclaim several choice phrases"
- Bruce Allardice Find Stories, October 2013 by Bruce Allardice
- Lost for 200 Years: John Thorn Detects Base Ball in New York in 1821 by John Thorn
- "The Members of the Ball Club are requested . . . to meet on . . . the eighth inst. as early as half past three, as the days are short"
- The Story of George Thompson’s 1823 Find --- Base Ball in New York City by George Thompson
- "One evening in the spring of 2001 . . . "
- A New Find on Early Wicket and Old Fashioned Base Ball by Tom Altherr
- New England Woman Observes Ball Play in Norfolk, Virginia in 1802 by Tom Altherr