All public logs
Jump to navigation Jump to search
Combined display of all available logs of Protoball. You can narrow down the view by selecting a log type, the username (case-sensitive), or the affected page (also case-sensitive).
- 14:09, 15 July 2017 USAFmom3 + comment (First Known Interstate Challenge of a Men's Team by a Female Team#comment-374 - I forgot to mention that there were two female base ball club based in Elgin, Illinois as early as September 1871. See Protoball entry "Independent Club," by Bruce Alla...)
- 13:03, 2 May 2014 USAFmom3 + comment (Chermany#comment-81 - There is a reference to Chermany in George William Bagby, What I Did With My Fifty Millions. By Moses Adams. Edited From the Posthumous Ms. by Caesar Maurice, Esq., of the Richmond (VA.) Whig (Philadelphia: J.B. Lippincott &...)
- 12:18, 2 March 2014 USAFmom3 + comment (Gazelles Club of Evanston#comment-70 - By way of clarification, Northwestern University did not admit its first female student until Fall semester 1869. The baseball team Bruce mentions was called the Diana Base Ball Club and was organized by stud...)
- 10:46, 5 December 2013 USAFmom3 uploaded File:Cooperstown Image.jpg
- 09:17, 10 February 2013 User account USAFmom3 was created